Monday, April 18, 2011

Fourth Entry

So, my grandfather was a judge for our little town. He never had to handle big cases, it was more along the lines of tickets, drug charges, and what not. I always admired that about him. He had to the courage to deal with criminals. Their future were in their hands sometimes, when it came down to the decision whether or not they were going to be put in jail. I remember being little, and sitting on the stairs of my grandfathers basement, while he had to meet with the cops and a suspect. He must have been determining whether or not this person should be put in jail or not. It was always kind of frightening, because there was a criminal in his house, and they new where he lived. That scared me a bit. But, to have the courage to stand up to criminals, and have to make decisions whether or not this person was guilty or not? That is amazing, I think. ANOTHER reason why this man is amazing, strong and determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment