Monday, April 4, 2011

Third Entry

So, I know I haven’t been posting much on here lately. But, to be completely honest, I’m not sure what I should actually be writing on here.  I want to write things that will be useful for my paper, but I’m not finding anything. Maybe I just need to look harder. Anyway, here is my third post.
                My grandfather means the world to me. Words cannot describe how much I love this man. He is my role model, because is incredibly strong and determined.  When things get tough, he keeps on going. The movie The Notebook based on the book by Nicholas Sparks is pretty much the story of my grandparents.  I can’t watch that movie, without thinking about my grandfather, and how is exactly like the man in the movie. He doesn’t give up when his wife doesn’t remember him. He is determined to stick by her side forever.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I too have the same problem at times. I'm only able to post information as it becomes available as my project is on my sister Aimee (who is currently away in Ethiopia, Africa). I can see how you're finding it so difficult to keep the blog updated. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete